Monday, August 3, 2009

It's all falling into place

It's been over a year since my last post, but I'm going to try to get back to "The Hammer".

Things that have happened since my last post, 3/13/08:

-Our daughter Abigail was born on 3/25/2009 (she's perfect, thanks for asking)
-Elizabeth finished her intern year at Yale/New Haven Hospital (thank goodness)
-I finished my MMA in choral conducting (sad to leave such inspiration)
-We moved to Durham, NC (where our home and new lives are beautiful)
-Elizabeth started her dermatology residency at Duke Hospital (finally a dermatologist!)
-I got a job at the University of Georgia (professor Naylor!)
-We sold the Acura (because it barely worked anymore)
-We bought at VW Beetle (used, but excellent)
-I came to Santa Fe to sing in the Desert Chorale for the summer (and met some super folks)

I promise future posts will be more reflective than enumerative. To sum up, until next time:

No comments: